QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
The main goal of the company TECMA ALUMINUM, SL is to offer its customers a product that covers all production phases of aluminum components and is specially adapted for each customer. Our comprehensive service ranges from the selection of raw materials and technical advice to production, processing, finishing, assembly and customer-specific packaging.
TECMA ALUMINUM, SL takes into account its activity in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 14001: 2015 standards:
Transformations of aluminum parts and assembly.
The policy statement contains the following guidelines:
- Compliance with applicable requirements, including legal ones.
- We work closely with the customer to achieve the maximum performance of each project and meet their needs in a personalized and agile manner.
- High product quality, only the latest industrial and technological materials are used.
- Reduce our environmental impact, and evaluate new activities and services in advance.
- Promotion of the handling of natural resources and our environment, not only through our work, but also with the involvement of all our suppliers and customers.
- Commitment to environmental protection, including pollution prevention and sustainable use of resources
- Optimal working conditions, assessment of risks and processes that can occur and reducing them as much as possible.
- Training programs for all employees to promote personnel development, which contribute to the achievement of long-term corporate goals.
- Continuous improvement of the management system in the company.
- Achieving a motivating working atmosphere for all members of the company.
Management provides these guidelines to its customers, all employees, suppliers and other interested parties.
The guidelines are regularly checked and kept up to date and adjusted. In this sense, management provides all the means necessary to achieve the planned and periodically defined goals.
1º ED. 05.11.2019